- For Windows Operation System only.
- When connecting the speaker to your PC, please kindly do NOT use the micro USB cable comes with the speaker as it could only be used for charging. Please use the micro USB cable with data transmission function.
What’s changed with Firmware V1.4.0?
a) Greatly reduce the noise floor by optimizing the Bluetooth chip.
b) Randomly shut down issue has been fixed.
c) The speaker will turn off automatically if it fails to pair with Bluetooth device in 5 minutes or there's no sound source streaming into the speaker over 15 minutes.
- Not compatible with Tribit XSound Go.
- The firmware is for updating the speaker pairing name XBoom/Maxboom to StormBox.
- For Windows PC only.
- When connecting the speaker to your PC, please kindly do NOT use the micro USB cable comes with the speaker as it could only be used for charging. Please use your phone's USB cable which has the same charging port to connect.
In this firmware, several points have been improved:
a) Battery indicator on phone has been added.
b) Charging issue has been solved.
c) Auto-off feature has been added which enables the speaker switches off when audio has stopped and buttons have not been pressed for 15 minutes